Friday, November 20, 2009

'Haxan' & 'Rosemary's Baby'


So, are witches real?

On one hand, you'd think I would know a witch. Like a witch from Hogwarts. By the way, in "The Goblet of Fire," Hogwarts has the British Isles witches. And the French girl's school visits along with the school of boys from Eastern Europe.

Where is the American school? African? Asian? South American? I would think the American delegation would've given the French and British a good run for their money.

However, I digress.

At some point, if witches were indeed real, I would have met one. I knew some Wiccans in college, but to my knowledge they're not witches. Not even close.

The thing is, there are so many references in various pieces of pop cultures, at some point it becomes feasible in my brain. I don't doubt witches don't exist, I just don't know any and at 29 years old, you'd think I would have.

"Rosemary's Baby" is creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppyyyyyyy.

No comments: