Friday, March 20, 2009

'The Hills Have Eyes'

Horror flicks are most enjoyable to me because there's a certain amount of enjoyment you take watching the supposed protaganists get murdered.

Anyone who's watched "The Hills Have Eyes" knows what I mean. You were just dying for the father, mother, brother-in-law, brother and sister to get it. Well, not the sister. She was hot. But all the others were killed and it turns out the dog was the true hero.

The scariest part of this film is that I watched on VHS. Old VHS. I hear people complain that they do not notice the difference between regular TV and digital or HD TV. I think those people are ridiculous. It's like saying there's no difference between VHS and DVD. There's a gigantic difference and if I never watch another film on VHS, it will be too soon.

No comments: