Monday, November 10, 2008

'If You're Feeling Sinister'

Classic, classic, classic, great, great, fantastic album. One of the best all time.

I owned this album in college and it was one of probably 35-40 that were stolen out of my vehicle while living in some student apartments in Nacogdoches.

Three problems arose: I was too dumb to take my valuables inside; my vehicle at the time was incredibly easy to break into (I might as well have left it unlocked with the window down); and I lived in a complex with a billion other students, which provided a virtual assembly line of vehicles just asking to be broke into.

Unfortunately, nothing was ever recovered including Belle and Sebastian's greatest output.

Isn't art beautiful? It's as much part of your life as any family, friends, accomplishments or heartbreaks.

No comments: